Monday 3 October 2011

Baby Locking ( a little late but ohhh well!)


WELL! here she is (this was the next morning!) 
Lillie Marjorie Locking


She is tinny! she was only 6 Pounds 1 Oz. but she was 20 inches long. and has the LONGEST fingers ever! (grandpa skips first words were, "well she can hold a basketball with those hands that's  for sure! PERFECT!"
and she looks super small in her car seat


Daddy loves this little outfit, and speaking of daddy, Trevor has adapted to being a dad so well! It was soo natural for him. The love that he has for her is amazing, I could see it the second he held her for the first time. he is defiantly a proud and happy dad!   


Lille and Mommy went to the relief society broadcast and she got to wear her dress, those tights are the only bottoms that fit her somewhat, and they don't fit around her waist. Its rather funny trying to get a out fit together cause everything is just really big on her! 


I hated that stuff they put in there eyes! I think its mean! but really its not! cause it like protects there eyes or something like that! haha. which is good!


Now Lillie is going to be 2 weeks old tomorrow! her due date was originally October 2 ( so yesterday) but we ended up having her on September 20th at 8:25. Learning and going through all the changes that come with having a baby haven't been to bad, the worst is having to get up in the night, and sometimes she thinks its fun to stay up for 2 hours in the middle of the night! But i think we are getting that under control. She really does sleep well during the night, every 2 or 3 hours shes up. So i guess it could be worse! haha, but learning how to be a mom, has been interesting, thats for sure, and wondering what her life is going to bring her in the future is what i find myself thinking about a lot, but i guess we will just have to wait and find out all together! 

I think the biggest thing that I have noticed, is how much more appreciation I have for Trevor and all the hard work he does, I mean he gets up and goes to work for almost 13 hours comes home and has about an hour and a half before we all go to bed and to see Lillie, and he still will change her diapers and gets her ready for bed! get whatever i may ask him for, if there is some cleaning to do he will even do that! he really does blow me out of the water!  and does he ever take that time to heart with her. I always knew he was going to be a really amazing father, but he has completely passed the Amazing line and gone above and beyond! Its really rather amazing! I love seeing them together! it just melts my heart. I mean I always knew how much he did for us and all the work he did, but now I guess I just see it so much more! I didn't know I could love him more than I already did, but my love for Trevor for sure has grown, so much! they are not kidding when they say after you have a baby your love and appreciation grows soo much! 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! love her dress :) keep blogging! I love reading about whats going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well follow it!! im pretty sure i have one person!

    ReplyDelete