Friday 27 January 2012

Lmy random thoughts

So sometimes in life there are downs but mostly ups!! you know i have learned though, that sometimes having downs in life is a good thing. cause it just makes us stronger. not saying downs are fun. but i always feel like after a down moment or conflict is taken care of i always just feel a bit better in a way because i feel like getting over and through things is a sign of strength. sometimes i feel it is important to have those not so good moments. but after if im sad the best thing i do is go hold or kiss my little princess and i know that all the work put in getting through things is for her!!

honestly there is nothing in the world better than knowing you have done something amazing for your child. its weird, like i swear! lillie always knows when mama needs a pick me up. or a good cuddle. its cool. cause shes so small but she can just sense when something is wrong. and she always just puts a smile on my face!! even when i feel like i would rather stay sad or want to cry i just cant when i have my babyy!!

which brings me to another thought. it amazes me that there can be soooo much love from soo many people to one little being! its amazing to have soo many people caring about my little girl!

those are my random thoughts for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment