Tuesday 1 November 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Well I had to do it! I couldn't not dress her up! so she needed a winter suit to keep her warm when we go out! Since it looked like a little bear thats what she was! and it was the cutest thing ever!! 

Couldn't miss out on her first Halloween even though shes only 6 weeks old  (and holy time flies I might add!)


She even went to see Abby and Clark! and Uncle Conrad! so she even trick or treated! 


My little bear!! 


even has the angry face to go with! 


No wonder she was sportin the grumpy look, guess she was tired!!


Havin some cuddle time with Taylor! 


BIIIIG EYES 


she finally looked right at the camera! haha she had nooo idea what was going on! 


We had our first Halloween as a family and it was GREAT! I think we all love Halloween even more now! and by we all I mean Trevor and I! 




No comments:

Post a Comment