Monday 7 November 2011

November 5th and 6th!

Lillie got to meet Grandpa Bly this weekend!!! (my dad) it was soo great to see him!! 

She just wouldnt stop looking at him! haha 


Trying to get her to go to sleep! 


Thats a happy grandpa!! 


My dad used to do this with me all the time! to the point where I can remember it!
I loved it and so did she! 
He had this little heater! and he just layed her in front of it! when she woke up and after her bath! 
she just LOVED IT! guess I may need one of these in the near future! 


If you look she is holding on SOOO tight to grandpas hand her tips of her fingers were white! 


In front of the heater again! 
SHE JUST ATE! HAHA SOO FAT! 



Auntie Shayla also surprised me and came to her blessing and got to meet little baby Lillie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment