Tuesday 15 November 2011

Lillies little lamb



So, a update on Lillie! 


She is just a doll. She is starting to be able to remember people she sees a lot and will stare at them instead of just me and Trevor, with the occasional grumpy look, she really knows our friend Ashleigh, cause she comes and visits a lot so I don't get bored. On a fast side note, Ashleigh has become a really close friend to Trevor and I, she really is just like a sister because we are INSANELY alike so that's fun cause I finally have someone who REALLLLLLY gets me to the core, and I get her, so she really is more like a family member than a best friend! ANYWHO! Back to Lille! she is growing and I wish she wouldn't so fast! She is already 8 weeks old!  

But the funny part is, see that little lamb down below?? 
SHE LOVES IT! she won't go in her car seat at ALL if she doesn't have it with her! which is funny! and clearly as the pictures below she loves to sleep with it to, and wont with out it... so she already is getting attached to things and she loves her binkie as well.... sooo that might suck later on! but for now its cute! and the best part is, ( and I don't know how to tell for sure in these pictures) BUT I PROMISE YOU ALL, that she holds that thing for dear life! I'll try to get a picture of her in her car seat and she CLINGS to it! Its just SOO CUTE! 

And Trevor gave her her blessing on Sunday the 6th of November! He did AMAZING! He went up there and just let it flow sooo well, it all was just so from the heart and from heavenly father! People are still calling me telling how it amazing it was! It was awesome to see him get to do that as her father! and the circle was awesome! There was just sooo much love in the circle and we have probably a equivalent of about 4 big rows in the chapel! It was amazing to see all her family and firends joined together to be there to support Trevor and Lillie! And see how many people just love her! 



SOOOOO I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S ALL FOR NOW RIGHT NOW THATS NEW WITH THE LOCKING FAM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment